The starting point for the exercise is a Rhino model of a wrist watch. All of the components are modelled as watertight solids and each set of components are on individual layers. So for example, the hour, minute and second hands are separated as are the painted areas of the hands which will be rendered in a different material. By default, KeyShot applies materials on a per layer basis.
If you are a Rhino for Mac user, keep checking this page
, since Simply Rhino UK will be producing a KeyShot for Rhino for Mac tutorial in the near future.
: SOFTWARE DEVELOPERJOB LEVEL
: Junior Level (1-2 years’ experience) Position DescriptionCHAM
is seeking a Software Developer for its CFD Applications Department at its Wimbledon office, in particular to focus on the further development of its latest product, RhinoCFD, a plug-in integrating CFD capabilities into Rhino3D CAD.Main Tasks:
• Build upon and improve RhinoCFD, optimizing all aspects of the program, from the menu systems and general interface, to the underlying physics and how they are displayed in the Rhino environment.
• Ready the plug-in for integration with Rhino6
• Begin the integration project with Grasshopper 2
• Provide support to clients and agents Qualifications:
• MSc or above in Computational Science, Systems Engineering, Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or related field
• Experience with the following programming languages: C#, .NET framework, C++
• Solid CAD knowledge and experience, in particular with Rhino3D
• 1-2 years’ experience using and developing software/plug-ins
• Knowledge of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)Desirable:
• Experience using Rhino and Grasshopper
• Knowledge of FORTRAN
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.CHAM
offers a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful applicant. Applicants are invited to send a current CV
and cover letter
outlining their unique qualifications for this position to HR@cham.co.uk
with the subject heading “Software Developer Application – (Your Name)”.CHAM
accepts direct applications only and does not process submissions via Agencies.