Ennoble is a set of proprietary plugins for Adobe® Illustrator® & Rhino3D®, brought to you by D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH. The software includes the Swarovski digital component catalogs and is ideal for digital jewelry / fashion / luxury designers and engineers.
With the latest release, Ennoble now provides access to over 1200 cut & size combinations from the Swarovski Crystal & Gemstone catalogs (hottest new addition: Swarovski Zirconia), as well as a new feature set for the creation of component prongs and cutter builders, primarily addressing common challenges of gemstone applications (e.g. fine jewelry).
Enjoy the following generative design & engineering tools for Swarovski components in Rhino, now available for both Rhino 5 & 6:
- Drag & Drop Placement of over 1200 geometries (cut & size variations) from the Swarovski digital component catalogs, for NURBS (curves, polysurfaces, solids), subdivision surfaces and polygon meshes
- Real-time Updates, both in terms of the software (rolling updates for active subscribers) and new Swarovski collections (e.g. seasonal launches)
- Prongs, both aesthetic as well as functional
- Pavé for curves and surfaces / mesh geometries, such as spray-on brushes as well as color and texture based circle packing modifiers
- Cavity Creation and geometry optimizations for product visualization, rapid prototyping, and metal production
- Cutter Builder primarily for gemstone settings, e.g. fine jewelry applications
- Cup Mesh structural creation allows to transform designs into production-ready, self-sustaining geometric structures with accurate cavity settings, inspired by and ideal for 3D Printing
- Bill of Materials of utilized Swarovski components automatically compiled for export
Ennoble is brought to you by D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH.